Pages

24.9.12

In the Beginning .......



After many years of taking photographs I have taken the leap into extracting my creative, artistic passion and love of art to the next level



Inspiration and Quotation........


I am what I photograph …. Martin Parr

Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still .... Dorothea Lange

A photograph is a secret about a secret. The more it tells you the less you know .....Dianne Arbus

A thing that you see in pictures is that I was not afraid to fall in love with these people .... Annie Leibovitz

 The easy bit is picking up a camera and pointing and shooting. But then you have to decide what it is you’re trying to say and expressMartin Parr


Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving.  What you have caught on film is captured forever...  it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything .... Aaron Siskind

Beauty can be seen in all things, seeing and composing the beauty is what separates the snapshot from the photograph ... Matt Hardy

Photography to me is catching the moment which is passing and which is true ... Jacques – Henri Lartigue

To live a visual life is an enormous undertaking, practically unattainable, But when the great Photographs are produced it will be down that road. But I have only touched it, just touched itDorothea Lange

No comments:

Post a Comment